Abstract submission is now closed
The conference is 9th, 10th, and 11th june 2010. In the conference program you can find the submitted and accepted abstracts by clicking on the speakers' name.
Up until 1. February 2010 we invited researchers to submitt abstracts:
We would like to establish a diversified and high-level scientific programme. Even though the initial deadline for submission of abstracts was the 1. February, we are still open for contributions.
The submitted abstracts must address scientific issues on one or more of the main themes of the conference.
The conference programme is organised around these main themes:
• Older workers – work performance, productivity and quality
• How to reduce age discrimination in working life
• Work environment and older workers
• Lifelong learning and competence at work
• Leadership training for good age management
• Ageing workers in times of economic recession
• Pensions and the retirement system
• The third career